Couple Driving Team
Company: Health Conservation Incorporated
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: January 25, 2023
dCOUPLE DRIVING TEAM/MOBILE HEALTH TECHNICIAN TEAM 100% TRAVEL
ACROSS THE USA SIGN-ON BONUS FOR NEW FULL TIME DRIVING TEAMS
($3,000.00 per team) POTENTIAL TAKE HOME PAY, PER TEAM, UP TO $60K
ANNUALLY HCI is a national provider of occupational health services
to corporations across the United States. HCI provides a critical
service to ensure the health and safety of our clients and their
employees while complying with OSHA regulations. Our core services
include audiometric and respiratory screening services via our
field technicians and fleet of mobile units. We are looking for
couples interested in traveling and working together to provide
health screenings at various industrial locations across the USA.
This position is ideal for CDL A driving teams and recent retirees
who would enjoy staying in comfortable hotels and using private
facilities every night instead of sleeper trucks and travel
centers. Limited mileage see the USA from city to city, not just
from the interstate! Requirements include:
- 100% travel 340+ days per year.
- One team member must hold a CDL Class A with air brake
- Both team members must be competent in basic technical skills
such as computer skills, internet, email etc.
- Both team members possess the physical ability to lift 25-50
lbs. and walk up to 150 yards 3-5 times per hour escorting groups
of employees to mobile unit for screening services.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor while working
without direct supervision.
- Proficient knowledge of HCI health screening services and
procedures. (Training provided) HCI provides :
- Office and field training in order to conduct health screening
services at our clients' work sites.
- Medical scrubs to be worn while performing screening
- A workweek consisting of 5 days of testing followed by a
weekend of rest. Should testing be scheduled on a weekend (very
rare), teams will be "paid back" with the equivalent
- All power units have been updated within the last 5 years to
Dodge 4500, F650 or equivalent to transport mobile testing unit &
available for technician use outside of work. No semi-tractor, day
cab or manual shifters.
- A monthly salary plus daily Per Diem (paid in full, weekly, to
be used at employees discretion for meal and hotel expenses).
- Access to corporate hotel discounts.
- Job-related expenses paid back weekly.
- Health Insurance, 401K plan is available after one year tenure.
RESTRICTIONS No Pets. No smoking inside the mobile testing unit or
power unit. Job Type: Full-time and Seasonal positions Powered by
Keywords: Health Conservation Incorporated, Grand Junction , Couple Driving Team, Professions , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!