Crane Service Technician
Company: American Equipment HR LLC
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: January 25, 2023
American Equipment, a leader in in-house crane fabrication, parts,
service, and material handling is hiring a Service Technician for
our Grand Junction, CO branch. Join our team and be part of a 50+
year legacy to provide unmatched customer service! You will be
servicing customers 150 miles of Grand Junction vicinity. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform on-site preventative maintenance, repairs and
modernizations on electric overhead traveling cranes
- Spend time consulting with customers on repair and safety
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions and breakdowns.
- Generate sales leads during service calls
- Accurately and neatly document on the service report for the
- New crane wiring, assembly, installation, and start-up.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Some travel maybe required
- Strong knowledge of AC/DC theory, as well as the ability to
troubleshoot 480VAC 3 phase motor control systems. A.A. degree or
Equivalent vocational-training or experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 2-year hands-on electro-mechanical maintenance
and/or equivalent military experience
- Aptitude for both electrical and mechanical environments as
well as familiarity with mechanical and electrical equipment
- Willingness to work overtime is required
- Possession of a valid driver's license with good driving
- Must pass drug-screen and background check
- Strong communication skills
- Proven commitment to safety
- Comfort with working at heights
- Experience in Variable Frequency drives and PLC programming a
- Crane maintenance experience a plus.Company service vehicle
provided. American Equipment provides a full and generous benefits
Keywords: American Equipment HR LLC, Grand Junction , Crane Service Technician, Professions , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!