Company: Alsco Inc.
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: September 8, 2019
The Assembler/Bundler receives pressed or folded textiles from
flatwork machines and prepares them for transfer to assembling
areas of a facility. This position is sometimes referred to as
Catcher,Wrapper or Table Operator.
- Receive items from flatwork machines.
- Sort and stack items by quantity, size and color. Grade according
to quality standards.
- Prepare items to be bundled.
- Bundle items according to type, size or packing slip
- Transfer items to Assembling areas via cart, belt, shelves or
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the
- Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Perform other production tasks as needed.
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and sort accurately.
- Recognize, inspect and grade product.
- Comprehend and follow written packing instructions.
- Comprehend and follow written and verbal direction.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of standing, walking, reaching overhead,
pushing, pulling, grasping, lifting up to 25 lbs. and stooping.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to meet the physical
demands for the
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which
includes working with and around large machinery, variations in
temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust.
Revised:06/20/2019 Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: Alsco Inc., Grand Junction , *Assembler-Bundler, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!