Assisted Living QMAP - Overnight - Night Shift Differential Up to $19.25!
Company: Christian Living Communities
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Position SummaryResponsible for meeting the daily personal care
needs of the residents in a manner that aligns with the company's
mission and values. - Anticipates, identifies and reports care
needs. Supervises medications for residents using established
procedures under the supervision of a licensed nurse. Reviews
medication administration records (MAR) and administers medications
to right resident, right dose, right time, right medication, and
right route.Essential Duties
- Attends to the personal care needs of residents in a timely
manner and provides assistance with ADLs as requested by residents
or directed by supervisor.
- Provides personal care services to residents such as assistance
with bathing, dressing, attendance at meals, laundry, etc. with
attention to individual resident needs (i.e., hair is combed, shoes
are tied, oral hygiene, etc.)
- Anticipates and identifies any resident care needs and reports
to supervisor (i.e., hygiene needs, broken eye glasses, skin rash,
lost hearing aids, supply needs, etc.).
- Responds to the needs of family members as appropriate
- Maintains open communication with supervisor and/or peers to
promote awareness of resident issues.
- Monitors the safety and well-being of residents
- Reports suspicion of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of
resources as required by regulation.
- Reports changes in resident status, health or otherwise, to
- Monitors and documents resident's condition as directed.
- Assists residents with prescribed daily medication routine as
appropriate and in accordance with state law.
- Alerts RN/LPN and/or supervisor of any questions or concerns
with medication records/supply.
- Ensures that proper documentation occurs timely including any
refusal of medication and/or treatment.
- Restocks medication carts, drawers and/or storage areas with
miscellaneous supplies only (i.e. gloves, sanitizer cups,
- Completes work orders to communicate necessary replacements or
- Attends, participates and contributes to monthly staff meetings
addressing resident and departmental needs
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Per the state of operation requirements, Medication
certification; QMAP-A/L, Med Tech, Med Aide, Nurse Delegation
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- High school or Equivalent (GED)
- One (1) year experience in some level of elder care
- Proficient computer skills preferred
- Strong self-management and organization skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities with the ability to handle
competing deadlines, flexible and adaptable (open to change).
- Ability to effectively handle difficult and sensitive issues
and maintain confidentialityWorking Conditions / Physical
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to
50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Constant standing, walking, and grasping. - Frequent stooping
and reaching above shoulder heights, occasional sitting, crawling,
kneeling, and squatting.
- May have exposure to blood borne pathogens, body excretions and
communicable diseases possible.
- Possible exposure to household chemicals.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working
- May be subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with clients, family members and visitors
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
PandoLogic. Keywords: Residential Services Supervisor, Location:
Grand Junction, CO - 81501
Keywords: Christian Living Communities, Grand Junction , Assisted Living QMAP - Overnight - Night Shift Differential Up to $19.25!, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...