Dietary Aide ($1,000 Bonus Available) Flexible Schedule
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Dietary Aide ($1,000 Bonus Available) Flexible
ScheduleUS-CO-GRAND JUNCTIONRequisition ID: 2022-371852Shift:
Multiple Shifts AvailableOverviewHealthcare Services Group (HCSG)
services thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a
Dietary Aidein your area! With a custom, state of the art training
program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you
are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to make a
positive impact in your community, we'd love to have you on our
team!$1,000 Sign On Bonus Available for Limited Time!What We
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs Position Summary
- The Dietary Aide assists the Cook in the preparation and
service of meals.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Places prepared food on plates/trays in accordance with tray
tickets in line with our established policies and procedures, and,
as may be directed by the Food Services Director/Manager or Cook,
to ensure that quality food service is provided at all times.
- Prepares and delivers food and trays, washes dishes and cleans
and sanitizes kitchen according to health standards.
- The Dietary Aide must be detail-oriented, well-groomed, act
professionally and must be a team player who works well with
- The Dietary Aide consistently embodies the characteristics
necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized
training in foodservice is desirable. May be required to
successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety
- Ability to read, speak and understand English, follow
directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing
quantity food production methods.
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to read and accurately apply requirements of food tray
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques,
food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs. $15.00 to
$18.00 per hour is the range for compensation for the position of
Food Service Worker/Kitchen Helper/ Dietary Aide. Offered hourly
rates for this position are determined based on applicant
qualifications, experience, education, and the specific needs,
aspects, operational considerations, and requirements of the
facility serviced. HCSG is one of the largest providers of
environmental, dining, and nutritional services, and as such, we
continually seek out motivated and professional leaders to join our
team! Our firm commitment to training provides all of our
associates with ample opportunity for self-improvement and
professional growth. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In
addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location where the company has facilities.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Grand Junction , Dietary Aide ($1,000 Bonus Available) Flexible Schedule, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!