Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Description:Job Title: Onboarding SpecialistCompensation: $18.00
per hour with potential for $500 monthly bonus!Office Location:
Grand Junction, COSchedule: Monday- FridayFull-Time with great
benefits!SUMMARYOn behalf of Critical Nurse Staffing, LLC ("CNS" or
"Company"), this position is responsible for supporting the
recruitment and employee experience functions in the HR Department.
This position provides support for the full recruitment life cycle
of candidate and supports various HR tasks while ensuring
compliance with HR policies and all applicable state and federal
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Employee must have regular attendance/punctuality, be able to work
with others at all levels of the Company, have exceptional customer
service, and be completely honest. Other assigned duties
- Manages candidate life cycle from offer letter to hire.
- Creates and distributes tasks and material through HRIS
- Provides instruction to candidates on onboarding steps and
assists with troubleshooting issues that arise throughout
- Assists candidates in finding locations for pre-employment
- Manages candidate documents and adds relevant skills/events
data into HRIS system for compliance tracking.
- Updates Recruiting Tracker daily as candidate completes
- Maintains regular communication with candidates throughout the
entirety of the onboarding process.
- Communicates and collaborates with recruiting and other
departments regarding candidate progression and/or regression
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking
- Maintains all personnel files in electronic format and
completes audits when necessary.
- Supports the audit process: gathering employee information and
providing timely responses.
- Processes HR documents and saves in the HRIS system.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain
feedback regarding the recruiting process.
- Other onboarding duties as assigned.#TFIND.
Requirements:SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis position does not
have direct supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and /or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEPreferred: Associates Degree in
Business, Human Resources, or a related field and two (2) years of
administrative experience; or equivalent education and
RELATED COMPETENCIESLanguage Skills: Must be able to read, analyze,
and interpret general business practices, policies and procedures,
professional journals, technical guidelines, and governmental
regulations. Must be able to write reports, business
correspondence, and procedure manuals. Must be able to effectively
present information and respond to questions from groups of
managers, clients, customers, and the public. Must be able to
accurately and clearly provide guidance and direction to Company
staff and employees.
Building Partnerships: Identify opportunities and take actions to
build strategic relationships between one's area and other areas,
teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve
Decision Making: Identify and understand issues, problems, and
opportunities; possess ability to analyze data from different
sources to draw conclusions; utilize effective approaches for
choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions;
take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints,
and probable consequences.
Customer Service: Must have exceptional customer service skills.
Must have an in-depth understanding of business communication
Keywords: CNS, Grand Junction , Onboarding Specialist, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!