Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: November 16, 2021
General Responsibilities:Hertz, an industry leader is seeking
high-charged, high-energy, team driven individuals to work as a
vehicle transporter. As a transporter you will have the opportunity
to drive Hertz cars while getting paid!
Your general responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Transports vehicles safely within the airport to various
- Safely moves vehicles between airport and off-airport
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high
- Valid driver's license
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Flexibility in scheduling which may include nights weekends and
holidays :At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of
diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote
employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of
perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees
invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our
culture - and our success and reputation as a company.Individuals
are encouraged to apply for positions because of the
characteristics that make them unique.Qualified applicants with
criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a
drug free workplace.EOE, including disability/veteran
Keywords: Hertz, Grand Junction , Transporter Car, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!