Med Surg Care Partner, Full Time Nights (CNA License Required)
Company: Community Hospital
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Job: The Care Partner provides quality care to
patients, monitors patient rhythms, assists other clinical staff as
needed, and provides unit administrative services.
Work Schedule: Full-Time, Variable Shifts
Location: Community Hospital
- Giving care and assistance to patients in respect to their
personal hygiene, grooming activity, comfort, rest, nourishment and
other health needs.
- Ensuring meals are ordered within dietary restrictions and
collects food trays, feeds patients requiring help, and documents
all nutritional and supplemental intake per unit protocols.
- Transporting patients or assisting patients to ambulate per
- Takes, records, and reports to RN temperature, blood pressure,
pulse (O2 saturation) and respiration rates, height and weight,
food and fluid intake/output as directed. Reports abnormal findings
immediately to responsible nurse.
- Changes bed linens, directs visitors, and answers
- Enters the physicians or L.I.P. orders in patient chart by
utilizing Meditech order entry system, Medication Administration
Records (MARs), and Meditech nursing module.
- Prepares charts for admissions, discharges, and transfers.
- Transcribes medications accurately onto the MAR
- Answers telephone and intercom calls and provides information
or relays messages to nursing staff (using pager/tracker system),
patients and medical staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least six (6) months of Certified Nursing Assistant
experience; telemetry technical training and Ward Secretary
- Current Colorado Certified Nursing Assistant
- Current BLS
This position's pay range is: $12.32 to
$19.18 per hour, depending on education and
Discretionary bonuses, relocation expenses, merit increases,
market adjustments, recognition bonuses and other forms of
discretionary compensation may be paid to eligible employees based
upon organizational and individual performance.
Employees are eligible to participate in an attractive benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, education
assistance, 403(b) with employer matching, and more. Eligibility is
based on employment status. Details regarding specific benefit you
may be eligible for will be discussed during the hiring
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Community Hospital, Grand Junction , Med Surg Care Partner, Full Time Nights (CNA License Required), Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!