Route Delivery Driver
Company: Core Mark
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for
over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line
solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of
empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to
build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution
centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions
to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to
grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show
us your power and come explore your opportunities with
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
As a Core-Mark Driver, you will be responsible for providing
accurate and timely product deliveries to customers on assigned
routes, verifying and picking-up credits, and contributing to
customers' experiences. You will work directly with our customers,
establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with
them, ensuring quality from warehouse to store. Come drive with us
and experience the impact of serving community businesses and your
- Preforming pre-trip and post-trip inspections of equipment,
paperwork, and loaded product.
- Maintaining daily electronic driving logs.
- Drive to destinations as outlined in the manifest, in a safe,
responsible manner and in compliance with all state laws and
- Notifying Customer Service with any route changes, time delays,
and non-delivered orders.
- Checking-in with customers at each designated account and
serving as a Core-Mark representative.
- Finding solutions to possible challenges with the assistance of
- Unloading and delivering product to assigned area within
account as directed by the customer.
- Assisting Customer Service and Buyers as needed in a prompt,
- Checking for credits and processing them according to company
- Submitting customer payments and paperwork to appropriate
personnel in a timely manner.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- Current Class A commercial driver's license, DOT physical card,
and safe driving record.
- Commitment to quality customer service by utilizing excellent
- Ability to read, write and communicate information
- Ability to operate computer and software programs and
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to follow all
established procedures and regulations.
- Ability to apply basic math and mechanical maintenance
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed is preferred.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to lift, unload, and carry totes and bundles
up to 30 lbs. repetitively and up to 60 lbs. occasionally, push up
to 50 lbs., and move a dolly loaded with up to 250 lbs.
- Physical ability to maneuver loaded hand carts over a variety
of inclines and surfaces.
- Physical ability to stand and walk frequently, and be able to
drive for a significant period of time.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, climb, or
- Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather,
temperature, lighting, and noise as determined by circumstances at
accounts within assigned territory.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall
well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a
comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and
your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program
paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet
Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship
Opportunities for children of employees
Keywords: Core Mark, Grand Junction , Route Delivery Driver, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!