Registered Nurse (RN) - Grand Junction, CO
Company: Professional Case Management
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Full-time, part-time and PRN hours available - day
Sign-on Bonus Available!!
New Grads Welcome!!
Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms!
Professional Case Management, the leader in home healthcare, is
now hiring RN's to provide in-home healthcare services to help
those who have served our country!
Benefit from one-on-one patient relationships and from the
satisfaction of enhancing clients' health, quality of life and
peace of mind. You make your own schedule - that leaves you with
time to attend school, travel, volunteer or to enjoy activities
with your family and friends.
Here's Why Our Team Likes Working with Us:
- Create the schedule you want to work
- Rewarding one-on-one work with Patients in the comfort of their
- Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits.
See our Careers page for more details about benefit
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax savings
Ideal Candidates will:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients
- Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures
- Graduate of a state-approved school of professional
- Current, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the
state(s) of practice
- Prefer minimum of one (1) year experience as an RN in an acute
care setting or equivalent; although, will consider new graduate
- Current CPR certification and TB test
To learn about this unique opportunity and about the community
we serve, please apply today!
For more information, please contact Curtis at 720-386-3814
or at Curtis.Billy@procasemanagement .com today to learn more about
our RN opportunities where you can make a difference and enjoy life
on your own schedule and terms!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity
Standard Rate: $32+ shift differentials, potential for
Benefits: Health insurance including medical, dental and vision is
available for full-time employees who meet the eligibility
requirements. Eligibility for insurance is based on the average
number of hours worked per week over a six-month measurement
period. If you average at least 30 hours per week over the
six-month measurement period, we will offer you and your dependents
Keywords: Professional Case Management, Grand Junction , Registered Nurse (RN) - Grand Junction, CO, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!