Special Quotation Leader
Company: Rexel USA
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel
distribution of electrical products and services for the energy
world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and
sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy
performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
We are seeking a Lighting Quotations Leader to join our Rexel
team in Grand Junction, CO:
- Prepare lighting and switch gear product quotes.
- Quoting product prices, delivery specifications and payment
terms and offering substitute products where appropriate.
- Increases business by selling to customers in addition to
- Makes independent pricing decisions that determine the
profitability of orders and accounts.
- Generates product and price quotes as required.
- Gathers marketing information regarding customers, competitors
and pricing as well as implements sales strategies set forth by
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships, communicates
with customers and co-workers to provide technical
- Participates in product meetings, seminars and training schools
to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge.
- Gains familiarity of the day-to-day operations of the business
and participates in improving operations by offering potential
alternatives to existing methods.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude
with customers and to be sensitive to their needs.
- Ability to consider all aspects of selling including: vendor
relationships, profit and loss concepts and long and short term
goals of the company.
- Ability to make independent pricing decisions.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Required
- High school diploma with minimum 2 years related experience,
specifically with lighting and switch gear products.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and ability
to drive decisions with influence.
- Product and application knowledge essential.
- Qualified applicants must be customer oriented and motivated
with excellent communication, organization and problem-solving
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills, specifically with
Compensation/Bonus Plan: Project House Plan (PHPLA)
Keywords: Rexel USA, Grand Junction , Special Quotation Leader, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!