Company: Stonebridge Companies
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: June 8, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization
of assigned work areas.
- Supervise food and beverage service throughout banquet
functions to ensure quality service and product quality
- Assist with the planning, organizing and execution of all
banquet functions including, but not limited to, breakfast, coffee
breaks, luncheons, dinners and cocktail receptions.
- Meet with the Chef and Banquet Manager to review scheduled
group's menu and equipment requirements.
- Prepare station assignments for Banquet Servers according to
group requirements and Hotel standards.
- Ensure that assigned staff has reported to work; document any
late or absent employees.
- Coordinate breaks for assigned staff.
- Assign stations and sidework to Servers in accordance with
departmental procedures. Communicate additions or changes to the
assignments as they arise throughout the shift.
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and
observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include compliance with the dress code.
- Position will supervise banquet staff, in conjunction with the
Banquet / Food and Beverage Manager.
- Performs any other duties as requested by restaurant
- One to two years relevant related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have flexibility to work nights and weekends.
- Must be able to read and write fluent English.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to interpret and perform basic computer and POS system
functions. Knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available
to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not
discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status,
physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation
to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified
applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose
an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe
you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate
in an interview, please let us know.
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Grand Junction , Banquet Captain, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!