If you are considering a position at Christian Living
Communities | Cappella Living Solutions, we have a wide range of
benefits to consider! These may vary based on the status of the
role (Part-Time, Full-Time, PRN, or other).
* Health Coverage * Health Savings Accounts * Retirement (with
match) * Dental, Vision, Disability Life Insurance * Paid Time Off
plan * Referral Bonus * Robust Recognition programs * Opportunity
for Scholarship dollars * Employee Assistance Programs * Serious
This position starts at $50k annually and is negotiable based on
relevant work experience.
Responsible for planning, directing, and evaluating all
marketing, sales, leasing and admission processes related to the
Community needs. Develops and implements sales and marketing
strategies to meet defined move-in objectives and sales goals. In
addition, is responsible for ensuring a cohesive sales and
marketing team at the Community level and in compliance with the
Companys marketing vision. Responsible for the supervision of
direct reports as identified in the Sales and Marketing structure
of each community.
* Works in close collaboration with Executive Director and the
Regional Director of Sales to achieve budgeted occupancy goals.
* Responsible for meeting established individual and team metric
goals for outbound calls, tours, deposits, move-ins and
* Receives calls and inquires from prospective residents,
families and advisors; provides information, answers questions,
overcomes objections and closes sales.
* Responsible for CRM management that includes prospect
profiles, including financial reports, lead tracking, occupancy and
census and sales reports as appropriate.
* Works closely with the move-in coordinator and the business
office to ensure new resident applications, deposit information,
contracts and other documentation is accurate, timely and entered
into the appropriate software systems.
* Oversees customer contact documentation for each prospect.
Oversees process of qualifying each prospect for level of interest
and urgency. Assess prospect eligibility with regard to community
* Creates and oversees the annual community sales and marketing
plan. Analyzes data on purchasing power, buying habits and
preferences of prospective clients. Analyzes data on competitors.
Suggests changes in strategies or services to respond to changing
* Oversees visual and oral sales presentations. Develops,
schedules, implements and,evaluates the outreach presentations and
* Works with managing organization and third-party support
venders on advertising, collateral and marketing materials.
* Monitors and manages the budget of the department to adhere
with budgetary guidelines. This includes salary and overtime
management, marketing and advertising, office supplies and other
budget items as assigned.
* Responsible for the training and mentoring of team members to
maintain a sales centered culture while supporting The Ridge Senior
Living mission and values.
* In compliance with the Companys policies and in conjunction
with the Executive Director, is responsible for interviewing,
hiring, developing, supervising and following the Companys
performance management policy with direct reporting staff.
* Responsible for developing and implementing a strong outreach
and referral generation program.
* Responsible for prospect and event planning and
Basic Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelors Degree preferred, preferably in Marketing, Public
Relations, or Communications.
* 3- 5 years experience in senior sales, marketing and
* Proven sales, leasing, promotion or public relations
* Proven expertise in relationship sales required. Senior
housing sales experience desired.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience in CRMs
* Proven ability to lead, manage and supervise staff according
to Companys policies and guidelines.
* Knowledge of managing and executing a budget.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication
* Must be able to read, write and speak the English
* Must possess excellent customer service skills.