Shipping/Receiving Associate II
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: June 8, 2021
It's exciting to work for a company that makes the world
We're committed to bringing safety, quality, and customer focus
to the business of advanced ceramics manufacturing.
Shipping/Receiving Associate II
Responsible for assisting with the coordination of the
Shipping/Receiving department operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performs the majority of shipping tasks following approved work
instructions and established departmental procedures involved with
packing, shipping and receiving product under limited
- May transport materials (including hazardous materials), parts,
supplies and equipment as well as packing and shipping product
- May order and stock shipping inventory such as boxes, bubble
wrap, tape, etc.
- Verifies physical counts against documents to assure accuracy
prior to shipping.
- Helps unload and inspect incoming packaging and product for
damage and correct labeling.
- May assemble required materials to be used in packing parts
including building crates as required.
- May supply Picking Tickets to shipping, based on report
reviews; may require interaction with the Sales and Planning
- May be responsible for accurately generating packing slips,
Bills of Lading, invoices, Shipper's letter of instruction, or
other required documentation used in shipping product via approved
- May be responsible for clarifying shipping priorities.
- Professionally interacts with internal customers, (i.e. Sales,
Planning, or Manufacturing) and external customers (i.e. carriers
or logistics companies) to achieve day to day shipping
- May be responsible for notifying supervisors when changes,
deletions, or additions are required for shipping/receiving work
instructions or procedures.
- May be responsible for maintaining and conducting cycle counts
of finished goods inventories.
- May prepare and maintain records of operations as
- Conveys material to and from storage as directed by utilizing
general equipment such as hand trucks, pallet jacks, and fork
lifts; following all safety rules.
- Provides training/cross-training in equipment and process
- Uses manufacturing computer system or other system to
accurately prepare and record required data.
- Assists and/or performs in any and all areas as assigned.
- May work any and all shifts/days as required.
Education: High School diploma, GED or equivalent
Experience: A minimum of 2+ years shipping or related
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Intermediate
computer, language, and math skills. Exhibits good hand-eye
coordination. Maintains general level of understanding of technical
product and process knowledge. Has a basic understanding and
knowledge of trade compliance documentations, regulations and
screenings. Must meet all training requirements as defined by
department. Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people
from different cultures and backgrounds
Target Hiring Range
: $0.00 - $0.00
Actual compensation is commensurate with experience, skills and
education. CoorsTek strives to give all qualified applicants equal
opportunity and to make selection decisions on job related factors.
Do not provide any information on the application which will
indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic
information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law
If you like working for a company that makes a real difference
in the world, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Keywords: CoorsTek, Grand Junction , Shipping/Receiving Associate II, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!