Dry Press Set Up I
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: June 8, 2021
It's exciting to work for a company that makes the world
We're committed to bringing safety, quality, and customer focus
to the business of advanced ceramics manufacturing.
Dry Press Set Up I
Responsible for the basic setup, adjustment, and maintenance of
high tech, industrial, heavy-duty compaction equipment to provide
the ability to operators to produce high quality ceramic
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operates compaction equipment, performing product inspection as
required; understands fundamental inspection techniques including
general knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Performs simple, routine set-ups on a variety of compaction and
other equipment within the department.
- Utilizes mechanical aptitude to troubleshoot and diagnose
equipment malfunctions; engaging senior employee, lead, or
supervisor's assistance when necessary to correct malfunction.
- Operates and adjusts machinery making basic process adjustments
until target parameters have been achieved.
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of compaction tooling
- Is proficient at using the manufacturing computer system to
accurately transfer parts, scrap, and/or any other transactions
necessary to maintain and record required data.
- May utilize Statistical Process Control (SPC) software to
monitor and control production processes.
- Assists and/or performs in any and all areas as assigned.
- May work any and all shifts/days as required.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 months manufacturing/work experience.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Understands and can interpret blueprint information and
- Understands basic principles or properties of powder
compaction, material characterization and their impacts on
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude Performs detail oriented tasks
requiring good eye-hand coordination.
- Intermediate language and math skills Basic Computer
- Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from
different cultures and backgrounds
Target Hiring Range
: $0.00 - $0.00
Actual compensation is commensurate with experience, skills and
education. CoorsTek strives to give all qualified applicants equal
opportunity and to make selection decisions on job related factors.
Do not provide any information on the application which will
indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic
information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law
If you like working for a company that makes a real difference
in the world, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Keywords: CoorsTek, Grand Junction , Dry Press Set Up I, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!