Who are We?:
As a JEA Senior Living community and certified Great Place to
Work, we are an established and dedicated senior living care
provider, where every team member takes great pride and
responsibility in creating Meaningful Moments for our residents. We
strive to make each resident interaction positive, meaningful, and
unique to them. Through an in-depth understanding of our residents
life stories, we are able to Honor their Experience of Aging and
create an environment that feels just like home.
If you are interested in building your health care career,
providing holistic care for our residents and their families, and
would like to see what our community has to offer, apply online and
join our amazing team.
Certified by our employees as a Great Place to Work for our 2nd
Year in a row!
* 93% of our associates shared My work has special meaning; this
is not just a job.
* 95% of our associates shared People celebrate around here
* 94% of our associates shared Im proud to tell others I work
* 91% of our associates shared People care about each other
Apply via our Indeed ad or Visit our Careers Page to see other
Questions about the application process? Come visit us and our
staff will be happy to assist you
* Generous PTO Policy
* An employee engaged Scheduling system
* Employee Appreciation events; Attendance Programs, New
employee Referral Program
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits
* 401K Retirement Plan:
This position is a combination Cook/Dietary Aide. Will train the
Under the direction of the Food Services Director, help to
manage the operation of the Food Services Department. Including
food ordering and accountability, preparation, food delivery and
cleanliness in accordance with appropriate health department
regulations. Assist in maintaining a positive physical and social
environment for the residents.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
* Must be formally trained in the culinary arts, or have
equivalent experience in the culinary arts.
* Must be able to relate positively to residents and families,
and to work cooperatively with other employees and vendors.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with Residents,
families, staff, community officials, referral sources and the
* Must be capable of maintaining regular, reliable
* Must meet all state health requirements.
* Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state
* Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential
Job Functions) with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Help Food Services Director schedule staff. Assist in
orienting new staff. Ensure equipment is maintained and work areas
are clean, safe and orderly. Strictly adhere to procedures
regarding infection control, food-borne illness prevention, harmful
chemical handling, fire, safety and sanitation, promptly addressing
* Ensure food is prepared in a nutritional, appetizing fashion,
and presented in an attractive manner. See that appropriate snacks
are available to residents with special dietary needs. Ensure all
utensils, dishes, equipment, and work areas are cleaned properly
and in a timely manner. Store food properly.
* Attend all required in-service training.
* Ensure compliance and understanding of all regulations
regarding residents rights.