Company: Mesa Turf Masters
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Mesa Turf Masters, Grand Junctions #1 Lawn Care Company,
What motivates you to do an excellent job? Do you enjoy working
outdoors with minimal supervision? Are you looking for a good
challenge, an opportunity for growth all while producing amazing
results and working with a highly supportive team? If this sounds
like you then keep reading....
We are Mesa Turf Masters, Grand Junction's #1 lawn care company.
For over 29 years, Mesa Turf Masters has been delivering superior
lawn and tree care services to the Grand Valley. We are a fast
growing, state of the art, family owned and operated lawn and tree
care company looking for quality people to grow with us.
Here at Mesa Turf Masters we take pride in our work and how we
interact and communicate with our customers. We value integrity and
honesty in all of our relationships. We believe in investing in our
team as we look at our team as family. We believe growth creates
opportunity for our team and for the success of the company.
Our team enjoys working together in a fun, respectful, and
energetic way in a hardworking atmosphere where productivity is
rewarded, and we are looking to expand!
If you are driven to provide outstanding service, enjoy dealing
with people, and have a clean drivers license, then a position at
Mesa Turf Masters may be for you!
As an associate of Mesa Turf Masters you will enjoy:
- Perform irrigation start ups, service calls, and
- Troubleshoot common irrigation problems and implement
- Communicate with clients to help them better manage their
- Perform landscape maintenance oriented tasks such as pruning,
trimming, clean ups etc.
- Maintain assigned equipment
- Meet production and quality standards of Mesa Turf Masters
- Represent Mesa Turf Masters with honesty and integrity
If you take pride in your appearance, love working with people and
enjoy making landscapes beautiful, then this is an opportunity to
join a great team and a growing company.
- Ability to work independently while supported as part of a
- Company, industry, and on-going training
- $17.00 to $22.00 per hour
- Paid holidays and weekends off
- Simple IRA with company match
Please use the following link to apply!
Keywords: Mesa Turf Masters, Grand Junction , Irrigation/landscape Technician, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!