Outside Sales, Lumber
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: June 6, 2021
OUTSIDE SALES PROFESSIONAL, LUMBER & BUILDING MATERIALS
- Outside Sales Professional - Lumber & Building Materials
- Dealer sales, Contractor Sales, Inventory Control, Customer
- Dealer sales calls include stocking literature, inventory
store, inventory lumberyard, presenting the product to the manager,
purchaser, and salespeople, writing returns, and documenting
- Contractor sales calls include going to job sites to present
products to pull through the dealer yards. Most of these may be
- Customer Service work: We service all our products.
- Working with Contractors and homeowners to plan their project
- Follow up with contractors on any questions or concerns.
- Follow up on all sales concerns.
- Quotes: reading blueprints, doing take-offs, quoting products
to the dealers. Follow up on all quotes and projects.
- Training events: Home shows, Summer Buying show, Dealer
training events, present product in front of groups.
- Required reporting: Weekly sales report, expense reports, and
response to emails.
- Professional: Always maintain a professional appearance, during
sales calls, contractor calls, and service work. This includes
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Grand Junction , Outside Sales, Lumber, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!