Looking for a job where a culture of teamwork, a desire for
innovation and chances for growth are valued and rewarded? Youve
come to the right place.
Gourmet Foods International is looking for Retail Sales
Representative to be a part of our fun and fast-paced
We seek a determined professional interested in helping our
business grow by promoting an energetic climate, discipline,
dedication and remarkable customer care. If you are a motivated
self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is
your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and
FLSA Status: Exempt
Responsible for all sales and merchandising activities in
assigned sales territory. Represent GFI throughout the market.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Establish and maintain relationships with retail store managers
and department managers.
- Present and sell company products and services to store
accounts within assigned sales territory.
- Manage in-store inventory and properly merchandise products in
- Install and maintain sales materials in retail stores.
- Provide ongoing in-store training.
- Follow-up on collection of payment.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare and issue in-store credits if needed according to
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special
developments, information, or feedback gathered through field
activity to appropriate company employees.
- Maintain a weekly schedule and post it to the web scheduling
- Be accessible via phone during business hours (may include
- Check and respond to email messages a minimum of once
- Participate successfully in all sales drives, incentive and
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and sales
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills needed.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic must be able to work
independently as a remote employee.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer
and personal services.
- One years experience in sales and management.
- One year of culinary work or retail work is preferred.
- Work requires extensive local traveling across all the region
and occasionally overnight.
- Possession of a valid state drivers license.
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage work expenses that are reimbursed
EDUCATION: College degree preferred but not required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to carry up to 25 lbs.
- Frequently standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Professional, business setting
WHO WE ARE: Gourmet Foods International was built
on a true passion for fine food which has driven our company to
become a leading specialty food supplier in the nation. We create a
bridge between producers, customers, and consumers by bringing
quality products to new and expanding markets. We also recognize
our social responsibility to give back to our communities through
outreach and sustainable business practices.
OUR BENEFITS for insurance include Medical Insurance,
Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term and
Long Term Disability, Accident Insurance. We also offer 401(k) and
Roth 401(k) with matching contributions, Profit Sharing,
Competitive Salaries, Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition
Reimbursement, Professional Development Programs and opportunity to
Grow within the Company.