SENIOR MOBILE APP DEVELOPER XAMARIN
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Innovative Technology, People, and Culture
If working on advanced technology that will help save more lives
sounds like the kind of thing that would inspire you to do your
best workwe want to talk to you!
Were looking for exceptional individuals in a range of fields
mobile application and cloud engineering. We offer competitive
salaries and comprehensive benefits with stock options in a
publicly traded company. Join our team and be inspired and
challenged and grow your career.
At ProStar, we design, develop, and deploy industry-leading
software applications that aid in the locating and mapping of
underground utility assets. ProStar is looking to add a senior
mobile software developer to our team responsible for the
development of the PointMan field data collection application on
Android and iOS. The ProStar mobile application development team
works closely with ProStars product management, and cloud
development teams to create quality software that seamlessly
integrates with ProStars other software services and that helps
avoid utility strikes and save lives. Mobile developers on the team
should be capable, flexible, and ready to collaborate and work
closely with fellow team members. This position is based out of our
Grand Junction, Colorado office, with remote candidates anywhere in
north america being considered based on qualification and team
Recent releases of our mobile app
- Develop new user-facing features, Build reusable code and
libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, design
patterns work with the technical lead, and the ProStar mobile
application team to plan, design, and implement new features.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability and
ease of use.
- Create, submit, and deploy product updates to the Google Play
Store and Apple App Store.
- Work with Product Manager to gather and refine specifications
and requirements based on technical needs.
- Work with product support team to help troubleshoot issues with
users in the field. This includes analyzing log files, providing
in-app workarounds if possible, and fixing issues in the
application when necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Great understanding of C#,
- Android/iOS/Xamarin Forms mobile development. (Xamarin Forms is
preferred but having Android or iOS specific experience is also
- Masters degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 3+ years development experience with C#
- 3+ years hands-on experience developing apps for iOS and/or
- Minimum 2+ years Xamarin development experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience consuming Web Services (REST, JSON, XML)
- GIS related job experience
- AWS development experience
- Mobile application web view development
- Understanding of mobile application fundamentals: application
lifecycle, mobile filesystem limitations, and permissions.
- Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy device integration.
- Publishing applications on both Google Play Store and Apple App
- Experience working with a remote team.
- All full-time employees are entitled to benefits under the
Companys insurance plans including health, dental, vision & life
- Employees are eligible to participate in and contribute to the
companys 401(k) plan which includes a company match. ProStar offers
employees stock options. A stock option gives an employee the
ability to buy shares of company publicaly traded stock.
- ProStar staff members enjoy teambuilding & plan hikes, dinners,
and other group activities outside of the workplace. ProStar
believes that having a healthy work and life balance is important.
Employees enjoy 2 weeks of paid vacation per year as well 8
Full time position with benefits -NO recruiters-
Keywords: ProStar, Grand Junction , SENIOR MOBILE APP DEVELOPER XAMARIN, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!