Company: Von Mizener Consulting
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Grand Junction
- Education: BS/BA
Curriculum Design, Instructional Design, Org. Design/Leadership, or
other related degree.
- Years of
experience: Greater than 5 years in instructional design
and/or adult education. Other applicable experience may be
- working knowledge of modern
adult learning principles and techniques.
- Experience creating online
modules and instructor-based training sessions, instructor- led
training guides, supporting materials following an ADDIE/SAT (or
similar) instructional design process.
- Ability to organize employee and
student curriculums based on job field or functional areas of
- Working knowledge of a wide
range of instructional technologies including the ability to assist
instructional faculty and program staff in choosing/implementing
the best methods to meet the programs identified needs.
- Strong written, verbal and
visual communication skills.
- Strong understanding of
Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Products, Articulate 360 Suite, or
- Knowledge of instruction design
software suites and learning management systems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced,
rapidly evolving and fluid environment; must be able to manage
multiple projects, sometimes on tight deadlines, while liaising
with multiple project managers.
- Coordinate with support
organizations and subject matter experts to develop and finalize
materials utilizing the ADDIE/SAT Process.
- Ensure 508 compliance
- Work with Instructional Design
team to develop all training materials including presentation,
lesson plans, and handouts. This includes authoring and
participating in a comprehensive peer review process.
- Adhere to Associated Press and
organizational editorial styles and guidelines.
- Maintain courses in the Learning
Nucleus learning management system.
- Assist with test control process
for theLegacy Management Support Program.
- Use Articulate 360, PowerPoint
and other software to develop courses.
- Self-manage projects (project
management) and duties.
- Follow records management
procedures from creation to disposition phase of learning
- Keep current by completing
required compliance-driven organizational training.
- Member of Association of Talent
Development (ATD) training,
- ATD APTD or CPTD certifications
- Knowledge of DOE systems,
culture, and work a plus
Technical Knowledge: Articulate 360 Storyline, Vyond
Animation, Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Creative Suite, basic
understanding of html code
Keywords: Von Mizener Consulting, Grand Junction , Instructional Designer, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!