Company: Stonebridge Companies
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: June 5, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides personalized service to all guests.
- Consistently prepares drink orders in accordance to both
franchise and Stonebridge guidelines.
- Maintains register and bank.
- Maintain accurate cash sheet. Responsible for cash drawer
- Regularly communicates and converses with all guests.
- Sets up and maintains the pastry and drink displays in an
attractive abundant looking, organized, clean and standardized
- Takes inventory of food, beverages and supplies needed for each
- Stocks machines or dispensers.
- Prepares serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other paper
- Clears and cleans tables as they are vacated.
- Wipes up spills.
- Removes trash.
- Restocks self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Listens and responds to guest requests or concerns.
- Cleans and sanitizes counters, floors, storage areas, utensils,
equipment and common areas as specified
- Is in compliance with all franchise and Stonebridge standard
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and
observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
- 3 to 6 months of relevant related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions,
short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to interpret and perform basic math, computer and POS
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available
to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not
discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status,
physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation
to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified
applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose
an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe
you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate
in an interview, please let us know.
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Grand Junction , Barista, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!