Company: Glass Doctor - Norcross
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: June 4, 2021
We are looking for a positive, high energy, competent Office
Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily
administrative operations of the company.
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic company
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and
- Assist in taking orders
- Collect customer payments
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and
organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Receives mail or correspondence for the work unit or area.
- Opens or reviews correspondence and determines proper
- Operates office equipment such as printers, copy machines, fax
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Maintain a reliable and dependable attendance record.
- Provide effective and responsive service to department
customers and contacts.
- Locate information using electronic resources, including the
Intranet and Internet, as assigned
- 1-3 years of relevant experience preferred in an office setting
or an administrative role
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and
comfortable working independently
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and
demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general
Keywords: Glass Doctor - Norcross, Grand Junction , Office Assistant, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!