Company: NRS Staffing LLC
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Job: Performs quality respiratory care,
cardiopulmonary and neuro-diagnostics for our patients.
Work Schedule: Full-Time
- Provides appropriate respiratory therapy treatments with
protocols including: oxygen therapy, nebulizer treatments,
intermittent positive pressure breathing treatments, chest
physiotherapy, ventilator management, incentive spirometry, or
- b. Provides appropriate cardio-pulmonary diagnostics with
protocols including: electrocardiograms, cardiac stress testing,
Lexiscan (cardiolite), dypridimal (persantine), dobutimine, stress
echocardiogram, tilt test, holter scanning, pulmonary function
testing, arterial blood sampling and analysis, bronchoscopy
assistance, electroencephalograms, home sleep studies, and home
nocturnal oximetrys as required.
- Documents the patient record per departmental standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent. (Associates Degree
- Minimum Experience: Two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Current BLS
- Requires current, unrestricted, Colorado licensure as a
Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- CRT Required. RRT within 2 years. Current BLS. NRP and ACLS
Employees are eligible to participate in an attractive benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, education
assistance, 403(b) with employer matching, and more. Eligibility is
based on employment status. Details regarding specific benefit you
may be eligible for will be discussed during the hiring
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: NRS Staffing LLC, Grand Junction , Respiratory Therapist, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!