Full-Time - Field Service Technician II - Grand Junction, CO
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The goal of the Field Service Technician II position is to
provide excellent customer support for HSS customers and their
mission. This position completes repairs, service work, and
preventive maintenance on customer's medical equipment in
accordance with established HSS policies and procedures. The Field
Service Technician II works with a high degree of autonomy and
provides a high level of customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs service work and preventive maintenance of medical
equipment and ensures completion of the percentage requested by
- Repairs equipment as needed including failure assessment, parts
orders, delivery back to customers, and keeping customers informed
- Resolves issues pertaining to the medical equipment and works
with customers to ensure medical equipment and technology are
working within specifications.
- Accurately documents and keeps detailed records of all
- Performs scheduled inspections.
- Provides customer support of non-PM and non-repair issues such
as following up on customer questions, attending meetings, and
- Provides all other support as requested by the manager.
- Works and interacts with current and prospective clients, other
employees, sales representatives, vendors, medical personnel,
patients, guests, and visitors.
- Other duties as assigned.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Stays abreast of changes in medical equipment technology.
- Actively works to gain more knowledge and experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree or equivalent military training in associated
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience performing medical equipment
repair and maintenance
- Broad experience with general medical devices, test equipment,
and hand tools
- Broad experience operating electronic and specialized test
equipment; troubleshooting equipment faults; and performing quality
assurance testing on a variety of medical equipment
- Working knowledge of healthcare regulations pertaining to
equipment, industry standards, codes, and procedures regarding
safety and HIPAA.
- General mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work with
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of
employees as well as customers both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency with computers to include MS Word, Excel, Outlook
and ability to learn new software
- Ability to perform general arithmetic
- Ability to perform duties with a high level of judgment,
discretion, and confidentiality
- Working towards applicable industry certification (CBET, CLES,
CRES, Network, Pressure Vessel, etc.) 1-3 Certifications
- Demonstrated ability to perform duties as assigned
- Must have a valid driver's license and able to meet HSS driving
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
This is a full-time position. Work hours will vary depending on
client schedules, project deadlines, and the needs of the company.
Workweeks may exceed the standard 40 hours. Occasional evening and
weekend work may be required as job duties demand. The environment
may be fast-paced and stressful. Approximately 50-75% local and
domestic overnight travel is required and may include one or more
of the following: Day and/or Overnight, by plane and/or car.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger,
handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and
arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or
hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or
move objects up to 100 pounds (may request assistance). Specific
vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the
ability to adjust focus. Frequently engages in mental
concentration, analysis, and formulation. While visiting client
locations, individuals may occasionally be exposed to changes in
temperatures, humidity, chemicals, bodily fluids, and other
conditions commonly found in customer environments. Able to drive a
Our full-time positions offer role specific on-the-job training,
career paths, and a full range of benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Reimbursement Plans
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays*
- 401k Plan & Free Retirement Planning Consulting
- Short-term & Long-term Disability Income Protection
- Life Insurance for Teammate and Family
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition & Reward Program
- Perks Discount Programs with 3,000 free classes from yoga to
- Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Identify Theft Protection Plan
- The schedule of paid holidays may vary by location.
Compensation Range: $19.19 - $ 23.98
Compensation is determined by factors like training or
experience, work history, geographic location, and travel
requirements. The Company complies with all state and local wage
and hour laws and the minimum pay range will always be at or above
the applicable minimum wage.
HSS job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do
not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a
HSS will consider all qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status
protected by law.
Keywords: HSS, Grand Junction , Full-Time - Field Service Technician II - Grand Junction, CO, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!