Company: SCL Health
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: May 23, 2020
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know
how to have fun.
Youre generous with your compassion and your empathy.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something
even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be
strong, the right team is invincible.
St. Marys Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based,
nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered
care. Our 346-bed regional medical center is in Grand Junction, one
of the most beautiful places on earth. Our mission is to bring
health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it
encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well
honor each others dignity and surpass the standards we set. Well
encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and
high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of
spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As an Anesthesia Tech you need to know how to:
- Access, manage and update patient medical records through
Hospital Electronic Medical Record Information System
- Establish priorities in organizing perioperative care based on
anesthesia type and needs of the patient and health care team.
- Implement anesthesia providers preferences based on anesthetic
- Demonstrate operational knowledge of anesthesia equipment and
- Maintain awareness of comfort and safety needs of the
- Follow policies and procedures for infection control and
facility safety in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
- High School diploma or equivalent, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, or obtain
certification within one month of employment, required
- Graduate of an ASATT approved two-year course of Anesthesia
Technician study, preferred
- Certification as a Certified Anesthesia Technician (Cer.A.T.)
or Certified Anesthesia Technologist (Cer.A.T.T.), preferred
- Two (2) years of experience in a setting serving the same
age/type of patient population served by this facility or
Your next move
Now that you know more about being an Anesthesia Tech on our team
we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how
much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first
Keywords: SCL Health, Grand Junction , Anesthesia Tech, Other , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!