TECHNICIAN-GENERAL FIELD SERVICE II - DIESEL MECHANIC -US
Company: Stewart & Stevenson LLC
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: February 3, 2020
We are Stewart & Stevenson. Our unique line-up of products and
services means that you ll get exposure to a broad range of
industries including oil & gas, power generation, construction,
transportation, marine, mining and agriculture. With more than 1300
employees in 64 locations in the U.S. and abroad, our small,
customer-focused teams share a common commitment to the quality and
value of service.
NOW HIRING!! Diesel Technician, Diesel Mechanic, Truck Technician,
Detroit Diesel Technician and Detroit Diesel Mechanic.
Responsible for diagnosing problems and performing standard
mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs at the
customer's place of business on customer's equipment including
refractory units, coil tubing units, pumping units, and other oil
* Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose standard problems with
* Identify and order parts necessary to complete repairs and
* Perform standard repairs on customer's equipment. Replace parts
and equipment as necessary.
* Perform routine maintenance on equipment according to established
guidelines and schedules.
* Complete all work orders and time sheets in a legible, accurate
and timely manner.
* Provide assistance to more senior level Field Technicians on
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* Perform all work in accordance with established quality standards
and safety procedures.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and two to
four years related experience required.
* The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
* Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete
work within given deadlines.
* Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
* Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken
* Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Basic computer navigation and utilization skills required.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Certificates & Licenses
Technical certification in automotive, lift truck, heavy equipment
and/or diesel engine repair required.
Ability to utilize laptop computers and portable diagnostic tools
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Stewart & Stevenson LLC, Grand Junction , TECHNICIAN-GENERAL FIELD SERVICE II - DIESEL MECHANIC -US, IT / Software / Systems , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!