Company: Wetzel's Pretzels LLC
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: March 10, 2023
In coordination with General and Assistant Managers, provide
leadership and guidance to hourly staff in specific areas of the
restaurant during scheduled shifts. A Shift Leader must be able to
perform all job functions of each crew position, including customer
service, product preparation, cash accountability, and food
preparation. Essential job functions include, but are not limited
- Assist in the management of specific areas of restaurant during
- Ensure that restaurant is properly organized and staffed as
designated by written schedule through proper job assignments,
break rotation and delegation of tasks during both peak and
- Conduct orientation, training and evaluation of crew members in
all functional areas.
- Assist hourly employees at the point of sale in the execution
of product promotions.
- Ensures guest service in all areas meets applicable standards
for quality, value and cleanliness.
- Handle minor customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate
action to resolve problem and make determination when to report to
management team on more serious complaints.
- May contribute in the execution of the restaurant's business
plan through specific job assignments and projects as determined by
the management team.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of all cash
accountability reports on assigned shifts.
- Able to perform the duties of all other non-management
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the
management team. Additional Responsibilities:
- Supervise the operation of specific areas of the restaurant,
providing direction and leadership to crew members, in accordance
with established standards, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest
satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality,
value, service and cleanliness.
- Work to establish a professional working relationship with all
restaurant employees to foster and promote a cooperative and
pleasant working climate, which will be conducive to maximize
employee morale, productivity and efficiency.
- Communicate all significant issues, both positive and negative,
with management staff.
- Three or more months of restaurant experience as an hourly
employee strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service and employee relation
- Must be capable of supervising specific areas of the business
in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume
restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene,
positive attitude, and promptness.
Keywords: Wetzel's Pretzels LLC, Grand Junction , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...