Staff Nurse- FULL TIME NIGHTS - ICU - Brand New Facility - In Sunny We
Company: Community Hospital
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: April 9, 2019
Position Description: Provide critical care assessment,
intervention and care, including emotional support, to patients and
their families that receive care in the Intensive Care Unit.
Utilize critical thinking and decision making skills to care for
patients. Works collaboratively with Physicians, staff, students,
other health care providers and co-workers. Assists with department
related duties including: cleaning, stocking and organization.
Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree in nursing required
with at least one (1) year of critical care experience or training
strongly preferred Certificates and Licenses:
- Requires current and unrestricted licensure as a Registered
Nurse in Colorado.
- Current BCLS on hire.
- PALS/ACLS within 6 months of hire
- TNCC or TCAR within 12 months of hire. Fast facts about Grand
- Offers amazing opportunities for outdoor recreation within a
100 mile radius of its boundaries
- Largest city in between Denver & Salt Lake City
- Offers the cultural & social benefits of a larger city without
all the congestion of people & traffic a bigger city usually
- High desert climate offers warm days, cool nights and over 300
days of sun a year!
- Offers fantastic opportunities for: rafting, kayaking, hiking,
rock climbing, fishing, cycling, hunting, camping, golfing, skiing
Keyphrases: clinical nurse specialist jobs, clinical specialist
jobs, nursing jobs, nurse jobs, clinical service specialist jobs,
nursing specialist jobs, patient care specialist jobs, certified
nursing jobs, clinical nursing jobs, patient service jobs, patient
service specialist jobs, staff nurse jobs, clinical care specialist
jobs, clinical nursing specialist jobs, staff nursing jobs
Keywords: Community Hospital, Grand Junction , Staff Nurse- FULL TIME NIGHTS - ICU - Brand New Facility - In Sunny We, Healthcare , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!