Chief Hospitalist (Physician #)
Company: Sound Physicians
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: February 28, 2019
Success Happens When you Start With your PeopleDo you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.St. Mary's Medical Center in Grand Junction, Colorado, the largest medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City, is committed to putting people first. Serving the healthcare needs of western Colorado and eastern Utah for nearly 120 years, St. Mary's is a faith-based, nonprofit provider and part of SCL Health, a nonprofit faith-based health system with 11 hospitals in three states. Founded in 1896 by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth, St. Mary's has a rich history of serving the many needs of its community, from advanced medical care to charitable giving.
- Commitment to our front-line providers
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedbackWhat Matters to YouAs a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growthJoin a Collegial Practice Where you Will ThriveWhen you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Apply today!
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a teamLocation and LifestyleGrand Junction is the largest city on Colorado's Western Slope and serves as a hub for transportation and shipping between Denver and Salt Lake City. The population of the Grand Junction, according to the 2010 Census, is 146,723. The name Grand Junction stems from the junction of the Colorado River (formerly known as the Grand River) and the Gunnison River. In the late 19th century, settlers were drawn to the fertile Grand Valley for its agricultural potential, and the area remains one of Colorado's largest food producers, including peaches, pears, cherries, and corn. In the late 1970s and early 1980s, the first grape vines were planted, sparking an increase in wine production. Now home to more than 20 wineries, Grand Junction is known as Colorado's Wine Country. The warm days and cool nights are exceptional conditions for producing hearty grapes, and red wine varietals in particular flourish in the conditions.In addition to food production, the Grand Junction area includes unparalleled natural beauty. The Colorado National Monument is an outdoor lover's paradise, offering trails for hiking and biking, as well as incredible views of red rock canyons and stone monoliths jutting straight up from the ground. The nearby Grand Mesa is a spectacular flat top mountain that plateaus near 10,000 feet. It offers a variety of activities year-round, including skiing in the winter and hiking, fishing and biking in the summer. Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Sound Physicians, Grand Junction , Chief Hospitalist (Physician #), Healthcare , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!