Registered Nurse - RN - Cath Lab
Company: SCL Health
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: November 5, 2018
You.You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Registered Nurse.Your compassion is tangible: whether your patient is 18 or 85, they feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.Us.We offer up to $20K in relocation and incentives to full time, experienced RNs.St. Marys Cardiac Catheterization Lab is a high acuity cath lab specializing in percutaneous interventional procedures of the heart. Procedures include angioplasty, stent placement, IVUS, rotoblators, peripheral studies and interventions, cardiac rhythm management addressing heart disease and heart rhythm disorders with implantable devices and EP studies, MICRA implantation and structural heart repairs. St. Marys has launched a new Structural Heart program offering transcatheter aortic valve replacement with plans to expand into Watchman, transcatheter mitral valve repair and left atrial appendage closures in the coming years. St. Marys has three interventional cardiology suites including one dedicated EP suite and one hybrid OR. St. Marys has made a substantial investment in building a new Cardiovascular Center of Excellence and new Hybrid lab to be complete in late 2018. The cath lab team is comprised of highly skilled professionals that include special procedure technicians, registered nurses, diagnostic and interventional cardiologists. It's an amazing work environment with a lot of variety.
- Practice in our brand new, state-of-the-art Hearth & Vascular Center opening later this year featuring one Hybrid Suite, and three large new Cath Labs
- Big city medicine in a mid-sized community with low cost of living
- As the only acute care hospital for 250 miles, cases at St. Marys are diverse, and plentifulSt. Marys Medical Centeris part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 346-bed regional medical center is in Grand Junction, one of the most beautiful places on earth. Our mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.We.Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well honor each others dignity and surpass the standards we set. Well encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn. And instead of placing blame well learn and grow together. Your day.As a Registered Nurse you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Assess, recognize and address patients psychological and physical needs
- Act quickly to resolve emergent situations following protocol
- Function effectively in a high stress, rapidly changing environment
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines
- Follow hospital, regulatory and professional guidelines, policies and procedures
- Communicate compassionately and effectivelyYour experience.We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- ASN from an accredited program; BSN required within 4 years of hire
- Current Colorado RN license
- Current BLS certification
- Two years of recent RN experience in a cath lab is requiredYour next move.Now that you know more about being a Registered Nurse on our team we hope youll join us. At St. Marys Medical Center youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Keywords: SCL Health, Grand Junction , Registered Nurse - RN - Cath Lab, Healthcare , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!