Speech Therapist IP
Company: SCL Health
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: November 1, 2018
Speech Therapist St. Marys Medical Center You. You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Speech Therapist. Your compassion is tangible: whether your patient is 18 or 85, they feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support. You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly. Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible. Us. St. Marys Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 346-bed regional medical center is in Grand Junction, one of the most beautiful places on earth. Our mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning. We. Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well honor each others dignity and surpass the standards we set. Well encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity. Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing. Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn. And instead of placing blame well learn and grow together. Thats what were capable of together. Is this the we where you belong? Your day As a Speech Therapist you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Complete job duties in the given time frame. Completes patient documentation that is legible, accurate and complete. All documentation is in compliance with documentation policy.
- Evaluates patients based on medical, educational, social and psychological factors, and develop and implement individualized care plans that meet patient needs and interests. Your experience We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Masters level degree from accredited program.
- Must have obtained the Certificate of Clinical Competence or will obtain after successful completion of supervised CFY.
- Highly prefer 2-3 years of inpatient experience. Your next move Now that you know more about being a Speech Therapist on our team we hope youll join us. At St. Marys Medical Center youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Keywords: SCL Health, Grand Junction , Speech Therapist IP, Healthcare , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!