Registered Nurse - RN - Rehab Care
Company: SCL Health
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: October 29, 2018
You. You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Registered Nurse. Your compassion is tangible: whether your patient is 18 or 85, they feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support. You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly. Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible. Us. St. Marys Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 346-bed regional medical center is in Grand Junction, one of the most beautiful places on earth. Our mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning. We. Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well honor each others dignity and surpass the standards we set. Well encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing. Your day. As a Registered Nurse you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Recognize, assess and address patients psychological and physical needs upon admission
- Foster quality of care with the best interests of patients and their families in mind
- Assist in developing individualized treatment plans
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines
- Oversee care delivered by LPNs and/or CNAs
- Participate in clinical team conferences
- Follow hospital, regulatory and professional guidelines, policies and procedures
- Communicate compassionately and effectively Your experience. We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require: -- ASN from an accredited program; BSN within 4 years of hire -- Current Colorado RN license -- Current BLS certification -- One year of nursing experience in a comparable setting preferred Your next move. Now that you know more about being a Registered Nurse on our team we hope youll join us. At St. Marys Medical Center youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Keywords: SCL Health, Grand Junction , Registered Nurse - RN - Rehab Care, Healthcare , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!