LPN Director of Nursing - Nursing Services
Company: Christian Living Communities
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job DescriptionPosition SummaryUnder the guidance and
supervision of the Executive Director of Assisted Living, supports
day-to-day oversight of the department. - As the nursing leadership
on staff, assesses residents to best determine care requirements
and levels of service. - Embraces and incorporates wellness
programs into programming and department oversight.Essential
- Completes the annual and any change of condition assessments as
warranted for residents.
- Communicates with supervisor any changes that are pertinent to
residents needing evaluation of higher levels of care or additional
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day physician orders to
include labs, prescriptions and other clinical needs.
- Responsible for coordinating physician appointments as
- Responsible for coordinating ancillary care services, as
directed, for the residents.
- Schedules and manages care conferences with families and
- Ensures all staff and resident tuberculosis (TBs) tests are
completed in a timely manner.
- Communicates, collaborates and problem solves as needed with
the leadership on relevant issues in the department
- Performs clinical duties as required.
- Under the guidance of the leadership, and in compliance with
the Company's policies, may be responsible for interviewing,
hiring, developing, training, supervising and following the
Company's performance management policy with assigned staff.
- Establishes and ensures that staffing levels and scheduling
patterns are adequate and appropriate for staff coverage.
- Other duties as assigned.QualificationsBasic Qualifications &
- Licensed Practical Nurse -in good standing, in the state of
- 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Experienced with electronic medical database experience
- 1 year experience in an Assisted Living setting.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- Must possess excellent customer service skillsWorking
Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to
50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Possible exposure to chemicals, blood borne pathogens and other
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors
frequently.#LI-KD1Additional InformationAll your information will
be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Wage PandoLogic.
Keywords: Nursing Director, Location: Grand Junction, CO -
Keywords: Christian Living Communities, Grand Junction , LPN Director of Nursing - Nursing Services, Healthcare , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!