Healthcare M1 Transport Officers
Company: Citadel Security USA
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionWHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?Whether you have no
experience, prior security experience, pre/post law enforcement or
military - apply with us today! As in any security position, the
candidate needs to be constantly aware of their surroundings and is
position is perfect for someone who enjoys working independently
with lots of responsibility.
- We set you up for success! Company provides its employees with
training programs and uniforms.
- Growing Company: Company growth = career growth! We have
full-time and part-time positions available.
- Other Work: This is also a great position where the candidate
can also work Special Events in the area for more hours each
- Paychecks: Our regular payroll schedule is weekly - so you'll
have money every week! We also have the flexibility to get you paid
- Colorado Sick Pay Leave: Eligible up to 48 hours that are
accrued in a calendar year.
- Other Benefits: Full-time employees are eligible for medical,
dental, vision, and life insurances as well as Paid Time Off.
- Referral Program: Refer someone you know and get $50.00!PAY
- $17.00 per hour for Assistant Drivers
- $18.00 per hour for DriversTHE LOCATIONGrand Junction is
nestled on the Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains. It's a growing
city with a small-town feel. There is an old legend in this part of
the state that has claimed Grand Junction as a cursed land. The
legend explains that as the white man began to make their way into
what is now Grand Junction, they forced the native tribes away to
find new homes. As the natives left, they put a curse on Grand
Junction. From that day on, all who come to Grand Junction and take
the time to know the land, fall in love with this place. From that
day on, all who fall in love with this place will be drawn back
time and time again; they will be a part of the land as much as the
land is a part of them.THE POSITIONHealthcare M1 Transport Officers
are responsible for executing safety and security objectives as
outlined by the Company's policies and procedures as well as
contract specific orders of operation. Officers must provide a
security presence and perform general security duties related to
the safety and security of the facility, staff, patients and
guests. Security work includes transporting higher needs patients
from facility to facility or maintaining an onsite watch of
patients. Security work requires detailed logs of daily activity,
hazard reports, and incident reports, adherence to contract
specific programs and contract company policy, and compliance of
HIPAA requirements. Guards must be able to work in stationary and
moving positions in extreme weather conditions. Work schedule is
inconsistent or unpredictable. Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for safety, protection, and transport of
transportee (patient) from pick up facility to destination
- Responsible for safety, protection, and watch of patient at the
- Engage with the client on a work performance level and always
provide excellent customer service and a positive attitude.
- Create and maintain accurate and detailed logs.
- Maintain confidentiality of HIPAA documents.
- Ability to perform job tasks in an extremely professional
manner, while providing exceptional customer service in both fast
and slow-paced environments.
- Must be able to respond appropriately during emergency
situations with a clear and focused mindset.
- Learn the site-specific rules and regulations established for
the transportation of clients.
- Be mentally engaged during shift through observation and
reporting all problems or potential hazards to the Operations
Supervisor and/or Contract Manager.
- Ability to endure long periods of time working in pairs,
sitting in a vehicle, while maintaining mental focus.
- Understand and execute the security objectives outlined for the
contract with detailed precision.
- Maintain legible and detailed documentation of work site
observations, including professional incident reports.
- Coordinate with Contract Manager, Logistics Supervisor, or
office staff to dispatch transports and any emergency
- Properly use and maintain all equipment, including vehicles,
radios, computer equipment, flashlights, uniforms,
- Provide credible references and I-9 Employment Eligibility
Documentation (legal eligibility to work in the U.S.).
- For insurance reasons candidate(s) must be 21+ years of age and
have a clean driving record.
- Ability to perform job tasks in an extremely professional
manner in a customer service driven industry.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English
- Ability to pass a background check and have a clean Motor
- Ability to stand and walk for several hours per shift
- Reliable transportation and proximity to site(s)
- Basic computer skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Punctuality, never late.
- Must own a smartphone for scheduling and clocking in / out
- Experience in CPR, first aid, firefighting and crowd control is
preferred, but not required.
- Previous security or law enforcement experience preferred, but
not required.THE COMPANYCitadel Security USA is a veteran owned
security company and one of the most trusted security providers in
the industry. Established in 2007, Citadel Security became an
industry leader in managing complex, multi-site security projects
for our clients. Our strategic partnership approach utilizes a
security threat matrix and integrates modern security techniques to
minimize the overall risk.Our company is currently hiring for
full-time and part-time, security & public safety professionals who
are ready to take their training and experience to a whole new
level. Increase your customer service skills while serving your
community.At Citadel Security we like to develop our Security,
Safety, and Loss Prevention professionals to become part of our
professional brand. We strive to provide our clients with a
customer service approach toward security and public safety. Unlike
many large security brands our management has established our
company as a blue-collar employee-oriented company!Citadel Security
USA is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and
will take affirmative action measures to ensure against
discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for
employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other
conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on
the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion,
creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or gender expression.
Keywords: Citadel Security USA, Grand Junction , Healthcare M1 Transport Officers, Healthcare , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!