Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
Company: Ironside Human Resources
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Grand Junction, Colorado.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Full-time, permanent, Chief Medical Officer (CMO) opportunity with
inpatient & outpatient duties located under 2-hours north of Grand
Junction, CO, has a full-time, permanent opportunity for a Chief
Medical Officer (CMO) to join their team!
The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) is responsible for the medical
leadership and management of patient health and family medicine
services and secondarily has oversight and accountability for
medical protocol and regulatory compliance of the facility.
Salary: $250,000.00 - $300,000.00
- Sign on bonus: 10%of determined annual salary, would be 10% of
- $5,000.00 relocation, $5,000.00 temporary housing
- $1,500 stipend for CMO administrative duties each
- Student loan repayment options.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Chief Medical Officer (CMO) assists Executive Directory and key
staff in coordinating and directing patient care in the facility
according to adopted policies/procedures, state and federal
regulations, and accepted accreditation standards.
- Chief Medical Officer (CMO) ensures that the quality of patient
care is in accordance with the established policies and
- Supervisory Duties: Oversee two (2) other MD/DO's; two NP's and
one PA plus the 2 physicians rotating the weekends.
- 3-days of coverage in clinic & 1-day coverage in ER
- Clinic hours are 8 AM - 4 PM; ER coverage is 1, 24-hour shift,
and you are expected to be available if called in.
- No weekends.
- The physician must be comfortable in Emergency Department (ED)
- Chief Medical Officer (CMO) will supervise staff in identifying
and solving patient-care problems.
- Oversee and manage a team of family practice
- Chief Medical Officer (CMO) is required to assist in
- Supports the organization's ideology, mission, goals, and
objectives; must be comfortable serving within a smaller
Minimum Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- Medical Director must have a medical degree or Doctorate in MD
- Specialization in Family Practice. -preferred.
- BC/BE- preferred.
- Three (3) years of experience in a community clinic and/or
family practice clinic setting -Required
- Two (2) years supervisory experience- required.
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Certificate.
- Active unrestricted medical license in the State of Colorado
- A smaller setting town located two hours north of Grand
- A beautiful & unique small town that offers a special
- Cost of living significantly lower than surrounding areas.
- Fishing, skiing, camping, and many more activities
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Ironside Human Resources, Grand Junction , Chief Medical Officer (CMO), Healthcare , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!