Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Grand Junction, CO
Company: Professional Case Management
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms!
Hiring Licensed Practical Nurses in Colorado
Professional Case Management, the leader in home healthcare, is now
hiring LPN's/LVN's to provide in-home healthcare services to help
those who have served our country!
Benefit from one-on-one patient relationships and from the
satisfaction of enhancing clients' health, quality of life and
peace of mind. You make your own schedule - that leaves you with
time to attend school, travel, volunteer or to enjoy activities
with your family and friends.
Here's Why Our Team Likes Working with Us
- Create the schedule you want to work
- Rewarding one-on-one work with Patients in the comfort of their
- Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits.
Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits. See
our Careers page for more details about benefit eligibility.
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax savings
Ideal Candidates will have experience in the following, although we
will consider training
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients and
- Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures
- Graduate of a state-approved school of professional
- Current, unrestricted license as an LPN/LVN in the state(s) of
- Prefer minimum of one (1) year experience as an LPN/LVN in an
acute care setting or equivalent; will consider new graduate
- Current CPR certification and TB test
To apply for this unique opportunity and to learn more about the
community we serve, please apply today!
Standard Range: $25.00 - $27.50 per hour
Please contact Curtis Billy at (866) 776-0127 x245 or at
Curtis.Billy@procasemanagement.com today to learn more about our
opportunities where you can make a difference in your own
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Professional Case Management, Grand Junction , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Grand Junction, CO, Healthcare , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!