Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN (Full Time)
Company: Genesis Healthcare - Mesa Manor Center
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Mesa Manor is now offering a great nurse stimulus package that
includes increased rates and a bonus of 5K for all full-time LPN's.
They also offer 12 hr shifts for optimal work/life balance that is
convenient for your schedule! Tuition assistance programs, Tuition
discounts, and internal career paths/leadership development
programs offered! Apply today to schedule your interview!
Genesis HealthCare is one of the leading providers of healthcare
services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of
living options and professional clinical services. We are changing
how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -
passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Join our clinical team as a Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN where
you will change the lives of patients and residents each day.
You'll have the chance to build meaningful relationships with not
just your patients, but their family too. Being part of an
interdisciplinary team that includes physicians, social workers,
dieticians, speech language pathologists, physical therapists,
occupational therapists, is a great way to see what other providers
do and how each works together to achieve the best patient
- Deliver efficient and effective nursing care while achieving
positive clinical outcomes and patient/family satisfaction.
- Evaluate patients to collect data, observe condition and report
changes in condition.
- Contribute to nursing assessments and care planning.
- Supervise and monitor patient care provided by unlicensed
- Administer medications and performs treatments per physician
- We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of
high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
- We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of
Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and
compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through
creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
- We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and
training opportunities so you can build a long and successful
career with Genesis.
- We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis
mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and
enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our
- We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between
Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best
- We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC
and CMS standards.
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and
affordable benefits package including Medical and Prescription
Drug, Dental, Vision Care, Wellness Program, Telemedicine Program,
Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Company-Paid
Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term
Disability, Group Auto and Homeowners Insurance, Pet Insurance,
401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Commuter
Benefits, Modified Compensation (Mod Comp) or "pay in lieu of
benefits," and Planned Time-Off (vacation, holidays, sick, and
state sick). Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable
compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors
such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job
grade, location, and length of service.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school for practical or
- Must be currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing or
pending licensed practical nurse licensure.
- Experience is preferred in rehabilitative or geriatric
- Must maintain current BLS/CPR certification if employed at a
skilled nursing center or as required by the state of practice if
an assisted living facility.
- To protect the health and safety of our patients, residents,
employees, family members, and the communities we serve, Genesis
has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for
employees, care partners and onsite vendors.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 413471
Center Name: Mesa Manor Center
Job Salary: $26 - $31
Keywords: Genesis Healthcare - Mesa Manor Center, Grand Junction , Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN (Full Time), Healthcare , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!