Certified Nursing Assistant ICU
Company: SCL Health
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: May 6, 2022
WE ARE OFFERING A $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a
Certified Nursing Assistant.
Youre ready to roll up your sleeves. Eager to ask questions. And
willing to go above and beyond to ease a patients pain.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something
even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be
strong, the right team is invincible.
St. Marys Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based,
nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered
care. Our 346-bed regional medical center is in Grand Junction, one
of the most beautiful places on earth. Our mission is to bring
health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it
encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and Paid Time Off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well
honor each others dignity and surpass the standards we set. Well
encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and
high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of
spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As a CNA with us, you will know how to:
- Respond to patient care needs by answering call lights,
assisting patients with hygiene care and nourishment, obtaining
vital signs, and communicating constructively, effectively and
timely with members of the care team.
- Check and document patient vitals, glucose, inputs and
- Assist nurses and physicians within scope and competency.
- Actively participate in meeting patient experience goals.
- Assist with patient transfers, admissions and discharges as
directed and in compliance with the principles of safe patient
- Demonstrate and adhere to the standards of infection
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
- Successful completion of an accredited nursing assistant
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the state of
- Current BLS certification endorsed by the American Heart
Association or the ability to obtain within 60 days of hire (with
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1) year of experience in a healthcare setting
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a CNA on our team, we hope youll
join us. At SCL Health, youll reaffirm every day how much you love
this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
- Responsibilities and Requirements: Comments:
Keywords: SCL Health, Grand Junction , Certified Nursing Assistant ICU, Healthcare , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!