Registered Nurse Radiology
Company: SCL Health
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Offering $5000 relocation bonus and $5000 sign-on bonus were
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a
Registered Nurse in Radiology.
Your compassion is tangible: patients feel it in the hand they
hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something
even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be
strong, the right team is invincible.
St. Marys Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based,
nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered
care. Our 346-bed regional medical center is in Grand Junction, one
of the most beautiful places on earth. Our mission is to bring
health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and
- Practice in our advanced medical imaging department where our
radiologists offer expertise in neurology, musculoskeletal,
emergency and breast imaging.
- Big city acuity in a beautiful mid-sized community with low
cost of living
- As the only acute care hospital for 250 miles, cases at St.
Marys are diverse, and plentiful
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it
encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well
honor each others dignity and surpass the standards we set. Well
encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and
high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of
spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As a Registered Nurse you know that every day is different, which
is why you need to know how to:
- Recognize, assess and address patients psychological and
- Comply with evaluation, treatment, documentation and
- Provide IV access, administer medication and evaluate patients
- Communicate compassionately and effectively
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
- ASN or BSN from an accredited program
- BSN required within 4 years of hire unless you have 15+ years
of uninterrupted, acute hospital experience
- Current Colorado RN license
- Excellent IV and observation skills, required
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications via the American Heart
- Two years of nursing experience in a comparable setting
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Registered Nurse on our team
we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how
much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first
- Responsibilities and Requirements: Comments:
Keywords: SCL Health, Grand Junction , Registered Nurse Radiology, Healthcare , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!