Medical Assistant/EMT, CMU/CCGV, PRN
Company: Colorado West Healthcare System, dba Community Hos
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: April 6, 2021
The Job: Employee performs routine and some specialized
assisting physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners
in patient care. Work is performed under general supervision within
Work Schedule: PRN/As needed
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate,
temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records
information on patients' charts.
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Assists provider with assigned patients.
- Performs laboratory testing; plants cultures.
- Completes administrative functions as requested.
- Charting requirements including health history, immunizations,
allergies, drug samples, family history, social history, etc.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Two (2) year related experience and/or training preferred.
- RMA Certification
- BLS Certification
This position's pay range is: $15.42 - $21.59 per hour, depending
on education and experience.
Discretionary bonuses, relocation expenses, merit increases, market
adjustments, recognition bonuses and other forms of discretionary
compensation may be paid to eligible employees based upon
organizational and individual performance.
Employees are eligible to participate in an attractive benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, education
assistance, 403(b) with employer matching, and more. Eligibility is
based on employment status. Details regarding specific benefit you
may be eligible for will be discussed during the hiring
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Colorado West Healthcare System, dba Community Hos, Grand Junction , Medical Assistant/EMT, CMU/CCGV, PRN, Healthcare , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!