Associate Dental Director
Company: West Pines, Wheat Ridge, CO
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: September 6, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Support the Dental Director by working with the Manager of
Dental operations to assure efficient day-to-day operations of
dental clinic (scheduling, patient complaints, etc.).
- Work constructively with clinic staff and Dental Director to
ensure smooth operation of the dental program.
- Help oversee all Clinic dental delivery sites and help evaluate
site performance: clinically, operationally and financially.
- Provide care in the following disciplines of an advanced
general dental practice: diagnosis, preventive dentistry, operative
dentistry, pediatric dentistry, periodontics, removable
prosthodontics, endodontics, fixed prosthodontics including cad cam
expertise, oral surgery, implantology, and sedation dentistry
- Provide continuity of leadership in the absence of the Dental
- Participate in all aspects of current Dental Director
- Learn from the current Dental Director in preparation to assume
all responsibilities of running the Clinic Dental Department
- You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as an
Associate Dental Director.
- You put your patients first, and are generous with your
thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
- You love what you do, and value having the support, resources,
and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
- You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something
bigger, the people around you aren't just colleagues, they feel
like an extended family.
- You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of
something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals
can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Keywords: West Pines, Wheat Ridge, CO, Grand Junction , Associate Dental Director, Healthcare , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!