Company: Wetzel's Pretzels LLC
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Oversee entire restaurant operations including financial
performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales, and
marketing for the restaurant. Ensure restaurant is operated within
operational guidelines established by owner and franchisor.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and manage all areas of restaurant and make final
decisions on matters of importance.
- Ensure that all Wetzels Pretzel's systems and routines are
incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of the
restaurant's business plan by working with the owner and
interacting with WP Business Consultants, field staff or territory
- Ensure guest service in all areas meets company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate
action to resolve problem and ensure customer satisfaction is
- Organize and implement local restaurant marketing as well as
regional and national marketing promotions to increase restaurant
- Staff, train and develop restaurant managers and hourly
employees through orientations, ongoing feedback, the establishment
of performance expectations and by conducting performance
- Responsible for effective management schedules and ensuring
that restaurant is properly staffed for all day parts and sales
- Manage restaurant P&L to optimize manageable profit,
control COGS, Labor, and Controllables (semi-fixed expenses).
- Expected to exercise good judgment in decision-making and
reporting issues to the Franchisee.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by owner
or owner's appointee. Additional Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire operation of the restaurant through the
development and growth of staff, sales and profitability to meet
goals established in location's business plan.
- Ensures the restaurant is in accordance with established
company standards, policies and procedures.
- Assists in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest
satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality,
value, service and cleanliness.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant to
foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate,
which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity
- Three to five years of restaurant management experience
preferred, QSR experience strongly preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Proven track record in management of COGS and labor.
- Must have excellent customer service and employee relation
- Must be detail oriented with the capability to oversee all
aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume
restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good
manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and
Keywords: Wetzel's Pretzels LLC, Grand Junction , General Manager, Executive , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...