Company: STS Technical Services
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: May 24, 2023
is hiring A&P Mechanics in Grand Junction, Colorado.
Position Summary: Now hiring experienced Aircraft Maintenance
Technicians at our Perryville, MO/East Alton, IL/Grand Junction
CO/Chattanooga, TN location to work in our service center in
completion of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and inspections
to complex modifications and repairs on various types of corporate
aircraft. All skill levels are needed (I, II, and III). Duties &
- Perform general to complex maintenance task on assigned
aircraft and related systems. This shall include, but not limited
to items such as removal and installation of panels and components,
repair work, and sheet metal repair or installation.
- Perform aircraft mechanic duties that require an advance level
of knowledge, training of junior level technicians or
- Examines, disassembles and inspects engines, parts or other
components for wear, warping, breaks, leaks or other
non-conformities or deficiencies. Assembles and installs
electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural
components and accessories, using hand tools and power tools.
- Services and maintains aircraft systems by performing tasks,
including, but not limited to flushing crankcase, cleaning screens,
greasing moving parts, and checking brakes. Repairs, replaces, and
rebuilds aircraft structures, functional components, and parts,
such as wings and fuselage, rigging, and hydraulic units.
- Tests engine and system operations, using testing equipment,
and listens to engine sounds to detect and diagnose
- Removes engine from aircraft or installs engine, using hoist or
- Disassembles, and or modifies aircraft structures, systems, or
components, following drawings, engineering orders and technical
- Reads and interprets aircraft maintenance manuals and
specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or
replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Adjusts, aligns, and calibrates aircraft systems, using hand
tools, gauges, and test equipment.
- Maintain and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling
- Work independently on projects when required. Minimum
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Associate???s Degree in Aviation Technology preferred along
with aircraft model specific training.
- At least 3 years current experience maintaining, inspecting,
servicing and repairing corporate aircraft.
- Must possess a valid FAA A&P License.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience in Aviation Maintenance Software programs such as
Corridor is preferred. Attendance:
- Must have regular attendance and be able to work overtime when
needed and potentially work alternate shifts as determined by
aircraft schedules and manpower needs. Compliance:
- Possess a valid driver???s license and US Passport (preferred);
must pass a pre-employment drug test; ongoing employment requires
participation and compliance with the Anti Drug and Alcohol Misuse
Prevention Program which includes random testing. Initiative:
- Self-motivated, able to work unsupervised and maintain a rapid
- Quality oriented. Responsibility:
- Must perform all work in accordance with applicable FAA
regulations, the company RSM and Safety standards.
- Follow all company and safety rules during performance of
- Maintain customer service oriented work habits. Minimum
- A valid drivers license approved for airline travel and/or a
valid passport is ideal, but not required Physical Requirements:
- Routine standing, walking, bending, squatting, sitting or
- Manual work requires routine or repetitive physical motion with
arms and hands.
- Work is performed in a hangar environment subject to extreme
temperature variations from very cold to very hot. About STS
Technical Services:STS Technical Services is a--Top 100 Staffing
Firm--that???s partnered with some of the largest names in the
aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our
professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at
client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of
exciting career opportunities for you to explore! If you want to
speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer. #ZR
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Grand Junction , A&P Mechanics, Engineering , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...