Office Assistant I - Home Delivered Meals
Company: SCL Health
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: September 9, 2019
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know
how to have fun.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something
even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be
strong, the right team is invincible.
St. Marys Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based,
nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered
care. Our 346-bed regional medical center is in Grand Junction, one
of the most beautiful places on earth. Our mission is to bring
health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it
encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and Paid Time Off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well
honor each others dignity and surpass the standards we set. Well
encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and
high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of
spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As an Office Assistant you need to know how to:
* Respond to new and existing client telephone inquiries, process
reservation requests or changes in service.
* Process new client applications, determining eligibility. Develop
necessary confidential files, map clients for home delivery and
update delivery books.
* Enter client data into state-wide secure database.
* Conduct periodic telephone reassessments with existing clients
and update records.
* Assist Program Coordinators with volunteer recruiting, scheduling
* Participate as area outreach events.
* Set hospitality area in meeting room with snacks and
* Load and transport meals as necessary.
* Help serve meals at dining sites as required.
* Maintain inventory and order supplies.
* Assist co-workers in completing their duties to promote effective
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
* High School Diploma or equivalent, required
* Minimum of one (1) year of clerical experience, required
* Current Colorado Drivers License, required
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being an Office Assistant on our team,
we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how
much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis
of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or
access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or
activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and
Keywords: SCL Health, Grand Junction , Office Assistant I - Home Delivered Meals, Administration, Clerical , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!