Bookkeeper-Center AP (Full Time)
Company: Genesis Healthcare
Location: Grand Junction
Posted on: February 3, 2020
POSITION SUMMARY: The Bookkeeper AP must be familiar with
company policies and procedures related to accounts payable,
accounts receivable, imprest accounts and resident trust accounts.
The Bookkeeper processes Center information and sends it to
Corporate in a timely manner. He/She interfaces with the
Administrator, Business Office Manager, Regional Business Office
Coordinator, and any corporate support
- Assists with accounts payable processes in accordance with
policies and procedures;
- Assists with imprest account processes in accordance with
policies and procedures;
- Assists with resident trust account processes in accordance
with policies and procedures;
- Processes information according to predetermined
- Assists with Accounts Payable in accordance with policies and
- Puts customer service first: Ensures that residents and
families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and
compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs
- Assists with patient programs as requested.
- Performs other duties as requested.The following
responsibilities apply in locations where the bookkeeper is
directly involved in the payroll/benefits function of the center.
Please verify with your supervisor if these responsibilities are
included in your role.
- Acts as Benefits Designee (if no HR Manager).
- Processes payroll in accordance with policies and
- Processes and maintains all personnel records and files.
- Processes all payroll and personnel
REQUIREMENTS:1. High school degree or equivalent with a minimum of
two (2) years experience in business office procedures.2. Must be
able to read, write, speak and understand the English
language.Position Type: Full TimeReq ID: 332112Center Name: Mesa
Manor CenterGenesis HealthCare, Inc. and all affiliated entities
(collectively, Genesis) provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender
identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, actual or
perceived disability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, amnesty, military status or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local
laws. Genesis takes affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with
disabilities and covered veterans. These policies are fully
supported by the CEO, COO and all members of the leadership team.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application,
interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise
participating in the employee selection process, please contact
(877)456-6726. This phone number is for ADA related accommodation
requests only, not for routine employment inquiries.
Keywords: Genesis Healthcare, Grand Junction , Bookkeeper-Center AP (Full Time), Accounting, Auditing , Grand Junction, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!